Terms & Conditions
1. To make a booking at Heathrow Executive Service, the guest have to agree to these terms and conditions.
2. We recommend every booking should be made in advance.
3. Every guest should request any cancellation by email when cancelling any pre-booking.
4. Our cancellation charges are as follows:
If you cancel 3 or more hours before your booking time, we’ll refund the full fare.
If you cancel less than 3 hours before your booking time, the full fare will be charged.
5. Heathrow Executive Service will not be responsible for any delays caused by traffic congestion, weather conditions, road works or incidents on roads or vehicle breakdown.
6. The chauffeur will travel by the route considered most appropriate on the day unless passengers has been requested prior to their booking.
7. Our vehicles are fully insured and covered under a comprehensive hire and reward insurance policy, as required by Transport for London. Whilst every care is taken, customer’s property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
8. The company and its chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the passenger/s.
9. We strongly request to all passengers to check the number/size of the luggage for appropriate vehicles prior to their booking. Excessive amount of baggage often being refused by the company/chauffeurs and that cases company will not refund any amount of the fare.
10. If passenger books a car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address will be consider as No Show.
Our No Show policies are as follows:
.- Non Airports/Train stations pick up chauffeurs will be waiting to find the guest 30 minutes from the booking time.
.- All Airports/Train stations/Cruise terminal chauffeurs will be waiting for the guest 60 minutes from the flights/trains/Cruise ship arrival time.
After this waiting time chauffeurs will not be bound to wait more time unless the guest and chauffeur agrees to do. In these circumstances waiting time will be applied.
Our waiting time charges as follows:
For non-airports/train stations pick up we offer a 15 minutes grace period and airports/train stations pick up one Hour grace period. After this time fare will be charged as follows:
Executive Car (Business Class): 50p per minute or £30.00 per hour.
VIP Car (First Class): 75p per minute or £45.00 per hour.
MPV Car( Business Van): 75p per minute or £45.00 per hour.
To avoid being billed for a ‘no-show’, customers should not leave the pickup location without making any communication with Heathrow Executive Service on 004420 3393 8450.
11. Customers will be held responsible for any damage to vehicles, fittings or equipment, through negligence, misconduct or any default of the customer or passenger/s carried therein.
12. Additional charges apply for extra services. Extras include waiting time, requests for executive or MPV vehicles, parking fees, additional stops. Prices are available on demand.
13. Fares on the following public holidays are charged at fare and a half: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.